The Everbuild Range of EVERFLEX SILICONE 335 Construction sealants are 310ml sized cartridges, that are available in 5 colours, brown, white, transparent, grey and black. All these colours will fit most common mastic or sealant guns. 355 is a low modulus, reactive curing silicone sealant that cures quickly to reduce dirt pick up. EVERFLEX SILICONE 335 remains permanently flexible, forming a weather tight rubber-like seal. Tested to ISO 8339 and ISO 10590 / 10563 and has a faster curing time than conventional low mod sealants with an extremely low dirt pick up. It is also flexible and waterproof giving a good sound seal for a professional finish. Everbuild 355 contains a powerful anti fungal compound to prevent mould growth and will cover a great range of applications like:-Sealing around PVCu profile, trim and cladding, perimeter pointing to PVCu, timber and metal window and door frames, weather sealing to pre-formed panels and formwork, glass to glass and glass to aluminium weather sealing, cap glazing and remedial glazing sealing and also general draught proofing.
Features and Benefits:
- Faster curing than conventional low mod sealants.
- Extremely low dirt pick up.
- Flexible - movement accommodation of +/- 20%.
- Waterproof seal
- Contains a powerful anti fungal compound to prevent mould growth.
- Certified under the harmonized European standard EN15651 for façade, glazing, cold climate and sanitary applications in compliance with the Construction Product Regulation
- Sealing around PVCu profile, trim and cladding.
- Perimeter pointing to PVCu, timber and metal window and door frames.*
- Weathersealing to pre-formed panels and formwork.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium weathersealing.
- Cap glazing and remedial glazing sealing.
- General draught proofing..