This high quality safety overall offers both hi viz and waterproof qualities at an intermediate level of protection. Lined and quilted for additional warmth and offering storm flaps to cover zipped area on both the outer leg seams and the two way main zip. There are many features on this garment (detailed in the specification below), which makes it an excellent product for roadside recovery situations.
EN471:2003+A1:2007 Class 3 Level 2 / Orange; GO/RT 3279 Issue 7
EN343:2003+A1:2007 Class 3 Level 1
- Waterproof with stitched and tape welded seams.
- Detachable, drawcord adjustable hood.
- Back elasticated waist.
- Zips to outer leg seams with covering storm flap.
- Two way main zip with covering storm placket.
- Internal knitted storm cuffs to the sleeves.
- 100% polyester 300D with PU coating.
- Contrast panels 100% nylon 210D with PU coating.
- Lining 100% polyester taffeta.
- Quilting 100% polyester, 160gsm.